Thursday, March 6, 2008

On your mark, Get set...

Hello friends. We are in the book purchasing phase and some of you may have your book now. Let's plan on starting next week with the introduction and chapter one. My prayer is that God will change us and make us more like Jesus as we care for our precious children. Specifically, I am surrendering the frustration that comes too quickly in my days, the negative tone that comes too quickly from my mouth and praying that these will be replaced with His joy and peace. I deeply want my children to know and experience Christ's love through me.
I wish we could all sit on the couch with a cup of coffee and talk, but since miles and miles separate us and caring for our children and homes fill our days, this blog will bring us together to share our journey. I can't wait to hear how God is working in all of your hearts and what you are learning through this book, so please post and comment.

No comments: