Monday, March 24, 2008

On second thought

Hey guys. Well, as you could likely gather from my previous posting this book is bringing out some issues for me. But, they are not the ones I thought would surface. I was talking to Stephen, my husband, about the book and my thoughts and he said something to me that I thought was really true. I think I am so longing for someone to tell me exactly what to do in regards to disciplining my kids that I am looking for Sally Clarkson to answer a question that her book was not written to address. I even misread one of the titles of a chapter: "The Disciplining Mother"....instead of "The Discipling Mother." That should tell you where my mind is. So, please forgive my previous posting with that in mind. I am enjoying the book, talking about it with Stephen, reading all the things y'all have to comment upon and growing as a Godly mom. Hope everyone's Easter was great. I have to say, it was the best Easter I have ever had.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I so appreciate your candor! I also appreciate your thoughtful comments on the previous posts. I really miss our long talks about life and what God is doing in us and am thankful to have this "blog time" hearing from you. As far as discipline, I will comment on your previous post about what I am learning.